《美少女的谎言》第3季第128期:完全被你迷住了(在线收听

So, how did your coffee date go?

你的咖啡约会怎么样

Drip, drip, drip.

点 点 点

I don't know why you bother going out with other guys.

我不明白你为何还要见其他人

Zack is... is pretty great.

扎克就挺好的

So I have your approval?

这么说你同意了

It helps that he is totally into you.

至少他完全被你迷住了

And what makes you think this?

为什么这么说

He might have mentioned it.

他好像提到过

And I might have said that you felt the same way.

我好像告诉他你也是

Aria! I'm sorry, but this is new territory for me.

艾瑞亚 对不起 我不熟悉这套

I mean, he basically said he's only got eyes for you.

他都坦白自己只在乎你了

What I am I supposed to say?

难道我应该说

"Sorry, buddy, don't get your hopes up.

抱歉老兄 别抱太大希望

My mom is dating half of Rosewood."

我妈和全镇的人都约着呢

He really said that? Yes.

他真这么说 是的

Look, I just think that

我只是想说

if you see this going somewhere,

如果你觉得这事能成

you should just be straight with him before it's too late.

就应该趁早坦诚地告诉他

I will, I will.

我会的

I just have to move at my own pace.

但我要遵照自己的步调去做

I need to feel comfortable.

要让自己觉得舒服

Trust me, there were so many things your father and I

我和你爸结婚时

didn't know about each other when we got married.

相互不了解的地方太多了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481402.html