《美少女的谎言》第3季第147期:挑破离间(在线收听

Hey. You want some coffee?

来点咖啡吗

Em, you know how much we love you, right?

艾米 你知道我们有多爱你

We love you enough to tell you the truth,

即使真相会令你受伤害

even when it hurts.

我们还是要告诉你

This doesn't sound like an apology.

这听着可不像是道歉

I had to get you here, Emily.

我必须让你过来 艾米丽

I'm sorry for lying.

很抱歉欺骗了你

What is this?

什么事情

It's the three people who love you the most in the world

三个世上最爱你的人

trying to get you to see who Paige really is.

想让你看清佩奇的真面目

I can't believe it.

真不敢相信

The trial's started,

审判才刚开始

and this how you guys show up for me.

你们就是这样为我出头的吗

We support you, Emily. We do.

我们都真心地支持你 艾米丽

But we're pretty sure that Garrett did not kill Maya.

但我们很确定加勒特不是杀玛雅的凶手

And you think Paige did?

你们认为佩奇是凶手吗

Are you out of your friggin' minds?

你们都疯了吧

When did it become so easy for you

从什么时候开始

lie to your friends?

你们能这么轻易地欺骗朋友了

Emily, wait.

艾米丽 等等

We found that at the trunk show.

我们在新装发布会上发现的

In Paige's pack.

在佩奇的包里

It's the other earring Aria put in Ali's casket.

这是艾瑞亚放在艾莉棺材里的另一只耳环

We found a lot of other things exactly where "A" has put them.

我们还找到过很多A放入的其他东西

Three against one. "A" wins.

起内讧了 A得逞了

That was exactly what Paige wanted.

这下佩奇的目的达到了

Great. So now what?

很好 接下来怎么办

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481690.html