《美少女的谎言》第3季第151期:我只是想确认你过得好不好(在线收听

Hello. Hi, Em, it's me.

你好 艾米 是我

Please don't hang up.

不要挂断 拜托

I want to make sure you're okay.

我想确认你好不好

Spencer and I are in town,

斯宾塞和我在镇上

and there are reporters everywhere.

这里到处是记者

So are you okay?

你还好吗

Nate's going out of town this weekend.

内特这周末要去镇外

I'm going with him.

我也一起去

That's great. Where are you going?

那很好啊 你们去哪里

The Lighthouse Rock Inn. He found it online.

灯塔岩客栈 他在网上找到的

Look, I know it doesn't seem like it,

我知道你不相信

but we are here for you, Em. You're right.

但我们一直在你身边 你说得对

It doesn't seem like it.

我不信

They're three-deep on the lawn out there.

他们都在草坪上安营扎寨了

Yeah, I just got off the phone with Hanna.

汉娜刚打电话给我

She said that reporters are all over town.

说镇上全是记者

I know you want to leave, but I really feel like

我知道你想避开 但我真的觉得

you need to be with family this weekend.

这个周末应该和家人一起过

I will be with family. Maya's family.

是要和家人一起过的 和玛雅的家人

I told you, Nate's parents are going to be there too.

我说过了 内特的父母也会去的

It's our way of celebrating Maya

在加勒特成为主角之前

before this whole thing becomes all about Garrett.

我们要以自己的方式纪念玛雅

And Nate's still just a friend?

内特还只是朋友吗

He wasn't at first, but he is now.

刚开始不是 现在是了

I really need a friend this weekend.

我这周末真的想要个朋友陪着

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481694.html