《美少女的谎言》第3季第186期:佩奇被吓坏了(在线收听

Paige.

佩奇

Are you okay? I couldn't breathe.

你没事吧 我喘不过气来

Hey... Don't.

嘿 别这样

I'm sorry. I just can't go, okay?

对不起 我真的不能去

Hey, that's fine. It's just a party.

没关系的 只是个派对而已

It's not just a party!

并不只是派对

I can't do anything since Halloween.

自从万圣节后 我什么事都没法做

I've been able to hide from you

由于你父母对你严加看护

because your parents are protective.

我这段时间才能躲着你

I told you I had a restriction, too. I don't.

我跟你说我也被禁足了 其实我没有

I can barely leave my house to go to school.

我几乎都不敢离开家去上学

Why didn't you tell me any of this?

你怎么都不跟我说呢

Because I didn't want you to know.

因为我不希望你知道

You like strong women, right?

你喜欢坚强的女性 不是吗

After Nate was gone, I thought everything would be okay again.

内特死了以后 我以为一切都会恢复正常

And then, Garrett died.

可是接着 加勒特也死了

And now, all I can think about

现在 我脑子里想的全是

is when the next bad thing is gonna happen.

下一桩悲剧将会何时发生

I know you're scared.

我知道你很害怕

I'm scared.

我真的很害怕

And now, I've ruined your night.

现在 我又毁了你大好的夜晚

No, you haven't ruined anything.

不 你没有毁掉任何事

Why don't we go for a little walk.

我们走一走怎么样

Okay? Get some air. Okay?

呼吸点新鲜空气 好吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481977.html