《美少女的谎言》第3季第194期:衣服像死刑时穿的(在线收听

I promise today is the last time

我保证他们以后再也不用

that they'll have to shut the water off in the loft.

把阁楼上的水龙头关掉了

I already told you, I don't really have a problem with it.

我告诉过你 我不介意的

You sure you can't come over later and...

你确定你一会儿不能来

check out the new tub?

看看新浴缸吗

I hate that I can't see you tonight.

今晚不能见你真是太讨厌了

But they're honoring my dad at this dinner,

但他们要在今天晚宴时表彰我爸爸

so of course I have to be there.

所以我必须出席

I understand.

我理解

We will celebrate tomorrow. Toby.

我们明天再庆祝吧 托比

You know that I could fix this, right?

你知道我可以缝好这个的

Three years ago I made an exact replica

三年前我仿做了一与件玛丽皇后

of Mary Queen of scots' execution dress

被执行死刑时穿着的裙子一模一样的服装

for my Halloween costume,

来作为我的万圣节服装

and I didn't have a pattern.

而且我当时连样品都没有

Is there anything that you can't do?

还有什么事是你做不到的

Yes. Get out of this stupid dinner

有 我不能不去那场

that's keeping me from you on our anniversary.

阻止你我庆祝周年纪念日的愚蠢晚宴

Uh...I was just about to go in the other room and get dressed.

我刚准备去别的房间穿衣服

I thought I'd help you decide on what to wear to the dinner

我是来帮你想想今天晚宴穿什么衣服

that you're so obviously agog about.

你一定翘首以盼吧

Are you sure that dad'll be upset if I don't go?

你确定如果我不去的话爸爸会不高兴吗

Well, he has to sit through it,

他必须在那儿待到结束

So he wants his family to sit through it, too.

所以他希望自己的家人也一起到场

Misery loves company.

拉些垫底的

I'll-- I'll find my way out.

我...我自己出去就好

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481985.html