《美少女的谎言》第3季第204期:沙滩帅哥(在线收听

So, did Spencer tell you about the key that I dropped?

斯宾塞跟你提过我掉的那把钥匙吗

No, Hanna did.

汉娜说了

Said you guys want to turn it in to the cops--?

她说你们想把它交给警察

So, what do you think?

你觉得呢

I think that the mold from my basement

我觉得我家地下室的霉菌

killed some of your brain cells.

把你的脑细胞都杀光了

Guys, we are not prepared to tell the cops about "A."

姑娘们 还不到时候把A告诉警察

I guess you're right.

你说的对

Mnh. I always hated biology.

我一直很讨厌生物课

Who cares how a cell divides? It just does.

谁关心细胞怎么分裂 就那么分裂了呗

I didn't know that you and Ali were in bio together.

我还不知道你和艾莉一起上的生物课

We weren't.

没有一起

I lent her my notes to study for the exam.

我把笔记本借给她复习备考

Then how'd you have the time to write these?

那你怎么有空写这些

This is definitely Alison's handwriting.

这百分百是艾莉森的字迹

Yeah, but that's not mine.

没错 但那不是我的

Wait. Who's "The beach hottie"? What?

等等 谁是"沙滩帅哥" 什么

"You need to tell the beach hottie tonight."

"你今晚就得告诉沙滩帅哥"

Then Ali says, "No way, he'll freak out."

然后艾莉说"不行 他会抓狂的"

What are they talking about?

她们在说些什么

I want to know who they're talking about. Turn the page.

我想知道她们在说谁 快翻页

That's not Spencer's writing, either.

那也不是斯宾塞的字迹

But I recognize it.

但我好像认识

Who does the "G's" like that?

谁的"G"是这么写的

My grandma.

我外婆

Forget the "G." Look at the "T."

别看"G"了 快看"T"

There's someone in here that we do know.

这其中一定有我们认识的人

Why is Alison writing about Toby?

艾莉森为什么要谈论托比

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481995.html