《美少女的谎言》第3季第208期:自我防卫(在线收听

You know, the only thing worse than the break room coffee

世上比休息室里咖啡还糟糕的东西

are the break room bagels.

也只有休息室里的面包圈了

How's Emily feel about you working here?

你在这里工作 艾米丽有何感想

How should she feel?

她应该有何感想

I was hoping it would make her feel a little safer.

我想会让她感觉安全一点儿了吧

You know, when I was growing up here,

在我还小的时候

they could have put up a sign:

人们可以放个牌子在这里

"Welcome to Rosewood, where nothing happens."

"欢迎来到玫瑰镇 这里安然无事"

But in these past few years...

可是过去这些年...

Detective Wilden, if you're asking if we're considering moving--

威尔登警探 如果你问我们是否考虑搬家

I wouldn't blame you.

我不会责怪你

There are days when I wish I could leave too.

有时候我也希望能够一走了之

But no matter how far I went,

但是无论我走多远

I'd still be taking so many questions with me.

我脑中还会留有很多疑问

You know, you may not believe this,

你也许不会相信

but I know exactly what Emily's going through.

但我确确实实理解艾米丽的处境

I'm not following you.

我没听懂你的话

What happened out at that Lighthouse,

在灯塔岩发生的事情

it's not really something any young person can process.

真的不是哪一个年轻人能够轻易放下的

Even when it's self-defense.

即使当时是自我防卫

But uh...

但是...

It haunts you. Forever.

它萦绕在你心头 永远的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/481999.html