《美少女的谎言》第3季第210期:结束一切(在线收听

Hanna? Hi. What are you doing here?

汉娜 嘿 你怎么在这儿

What's that smell? Is that... tequila?

什么味道 是龙舌兰吗

No. It's actually gin.

不是 是松子酒

A little bit got in my mouth

弄到我嘴里去了

When, uh, the girl threw it in my face, so...

那女孩往我脸上泼的时候

Who did? What happened?

谁干的 怎么回事

Nothing. I just...

没事 我只是

I got busted for underage drinking,

我因未成年饮酒被捕了

Which I wasn't even doing.

我根本就没喝酒

Unfortunately, "I'm just holding it"

倒霉的是 “我只是拿着杯”这句话

doesn't work on Betty the bouncer.

不能让保镖贝蒂信服

You were at a club.

你在夜总会

More of a bar.What bar?

更像是个酒吧 什么酒吧

Oh, it was more of a club.

它更像是个夜总会

You wouldn't have heard of it.

你应该没听说过

My mom's gonna kill me.

我妈会杀了我的

Hey, Emily. Hanna.

嘿 艾米丽 汉娜

I just spoke with your mom.

我刚和你妈妈谈过了

She said you wanted to turn something in?

她说你有东西要上交

What are you doing? -The cops need to see that.

你干什么呢 -必须让警察看看

Unfortunately, he's one of 'em.

不幸的是 他也是警察

I appreciate you bringing this down.

很感谢你把这个东西带来

We'll return it to you as soon as we can.

我们会尽快把它还给你的

Oh, and Emily,

对了 艾米丽

You did the right thing.

你做的对

What are you thinking?

你想什么呢

I'm thinking we could end this.

我在想我们可以结束这一切

I'm gonna get a coffee. Do you want one?

我要去喝杯咖啡 你要吗

No thanks.

不了 谢谢

I'll take a napkin, for blotting.

帮我拿个纸巾 我得擦擦

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/482001.html