《美少女的谎言》第3季第255期:强势的母亲(在线收听

Aria.

艾瑞亚

Mrs. Fitzgerald.

菲茨杰拉德太太

I wanted to thank you.

我想感谢你

Whatever you said or did, it worked.

不管你说了什么做了什么 都很管用

Wesley's come home.

维斯利回家了

He's going to be finishing the year at Dillard.

他将完成在迪拉德大学这年的学业

Oh. Uh, I didn't do anything.

我 我什么都没做

Well, in any event, he's back where he belongs.

无论如何 他回到了他该回的地方

Do you mind if I sit?

介意我坐下吗

I know we didn't get off on the right foot,

我知道我们的第一印象并不好

but your generosity toward my son

但我很感谢

in the midst of all this does mean something.

在这些事中 你对我儿子的慷慨

Yeah, well, Wes needed a place to stay.

这没什么 维斯需要个地方住

I wasn't gonna leave him out on the street.

我可不忍心看他睡大街

I meant Ezra.

我是说以斯拉

Wes stayed with you?

维斯和你在一起吗

I take it you've spoken with Ezra.

我知道你和以斯拉聊过了

I really don't wanna get into the middle of this.

我也真的不想干涉这件事

I know this may sound hard to believe,

我知道这听起来难以置信

but I was acting in Ezra's best interest.

但是我做的一切都是为了以斯拉好

He was in high school.

他那时才上高中

Just think of yourself, Aria.

想想你自己 艾瑞亚

How would you feel waking up to that kind of responsibility?

突然要担负起那种责任 你会怎么想

My parents respect me enough to involve me in the decision.

我父母会尊重我 让我自己做决定

I'm sure they do.

我相信他们会的

I must admit, I admire your courage--

我必须承认 我很钦佩你的勇气

Staying with Ezra while his life turns upside down.

在以斯拉的生活翻天覆地变化后还和能和他在一起

It will change things, to say the least.

至少 这件事会改变一些事情

Especially for someone like Ezra.

特别是对以斯拉这样的人来说

You know he'll make Malcolm the center of his life.

你知道他会把马尔科姆作为他生活的重心

And there's Maggie...

还有麦琪

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483021.html