《美少女的谎言》第3季第269期:艾瑞亚的心虚(在线收听

I can't believe your dad kept all that stuff.

真不敢相信你爸爸还留着这些东西

What are you doing here?

你怎么过来了

I was just picking up some old tax receipts.

我过来拿一下以前的税务收据

What's with the trip down memory lane?

这个感怀往事之旅是怎么回事

Oh, this? I just--

这个 我就是

Emily started baby-sitting, and so she was wondering

艾米丽在照顾小孩 所以她问我

if I had anything that would keep a little boy occupied.

有没有可以给小男孩玩的东西

Emily? I thought she was working at the brew.

艾米丽 我以为她在咖啡店上班

Did I say Emily?

我说的艾米丽吗

I-I meant Hanna.

我 我是说汉娜

Um, Ezra called and left me a message.

以斯拉打电话来给我留了言

He wanted to know if I knew of any open teaching positions

他问我知不知道啥地方有老师空缺

for his friend named Maggie. Do you know her?

能让他朋友麦琪补缺 你认识她吗

No. I've never met her.

不认识 没见过

Oh. Well, I'll call him and tell him I'll keep my ears open.

那我打电话跟他说我会留意的

I can tell him.

我可以告诉他

Well, I'm-- I'm gonna see him later and he's busy now tutoring,

我 我待会去见他 他在忙着做家教

so he won't pick up if you call.

所以你打电话他不会接的

Is everything okay?

没什么事吧

Yeah. Yeah, everything's perfect.

没 没 什么事都没

All right, well, I'm gonna go.

好了 我得走了

I gotta get this stuff to Hanna.

我得把这东西给汉娜

Aria.

艾瑞亚

You forgot your ball.

你的球忘拿了

Thanks. Bye.

谢谢 拜

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483495.html