《美少女的谎言》第3季第275期:因为害怕所以自我安慰(在线收听

Where have you been? I've been calling you for the last hour.

你去哪儿了 我给你打了好多电话

Sorry. I had to help Aria out with something.

对不起 我去帮艾瑞亚办了点事

Have you eaten?

你吃了吗

Are you all right?

你还好吧

Yeah. Are you?

还好 你呢

Uh, no.

不怎么好

But I'm...getting there.

但是会好起来的

What does that mean?

什么意思

I think I saw Detective Wilden today.

我今天好像看见威尔登侦探了

What? Where?

是吗 在哪

In town.

镇上

But I wasn't sure, so...

但是我不太确定 所以

I drove by the accident on my way home.

回家时我顺便去了一下事故现场

Guess what? His car was gone.

你猜怎么着 他的车不见了

Of course, I panicked at first,

的确 刚开始我有些惊慌失措

But then it occurred to me--

但过了一会儿我突然想到

if he had been... really injured,

如果他真的伤得很严重

we would have heard about it by now, right?

我们早该听说了 对吧

And if he was gonna press charges,

而且要是他打算起诉

We would have heard about it by now.

我们现在也应该听说了

Uh, so that means...?

也就是说

Maybe I didn't hit him...

或许我撞的那一下

as hard as I thought, and maybe...

并没有我想像的那么严重 可能

maybe he woke up and realized he was in the wrong.

可能他醒来后意识到是他做得不对

And maybe this whole thing is just gonna....

或许这件事就这么

go away.

过去了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483501.html