《美少女的谎言》第3季第290期:自尊让人难堪(在线收听

I didn't send her to ask for any favors.

我没有让她帮我找关系

No, I know that.

我知道

I-I didn't swear her to secrecy about what's going on,

我没让她发誓说什么都不讲

but I never told her to ask for help.

但我从没让她来帮我

I don't want you or Ella to think that I would do that.

我不希望您跟埃拉认为我是这样的人

W-we know that you didn't.

我们知道你不是

And I'm sorry she put you in that position.

很抱歉她让你为难了

Oh, don't be angry at Aria. She wanted to help.

不要责怪艾瑞亚 她只是想帮忙

Oh, no, I-I'm not angry with her, I couldn't be.

不 我没生她的气 我不会的

There are just things about this situation

只是我没能够向她

that I haven't been able to explain to her.

解释这件事情

Well. Pride is a tricky thing.

自尊是很难对付

Why did you come here today?

您今天来有何贵干呢

I talked to the dean.

我和院长谈过了

I wanted to see if there was room

想问问公寓里有没有房间

in the department for you.

能够给你

And, uh, I'm afraid that there isn't.

但是 抱歉没有

But I still want to help you, if I can.

如果可以 我仍想帮助你

Because?

为什么

Could just be habit.

习惯而已

I have reached a point in my life

我的人生已经到达了一个阶段

where I spend a great deal of time

我愿意花时间

trying to make some kind of amends

去补偿

to someone for...something.

一些人...一些事

There's no shortage of bad judgment in this world.

世界上有不少错误的判断

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/483514.html