早安英文 第561期:夸人只会用油腻的beautiful?(在线收听

 

夸赞时要注意:

1.Try to compliment a talent or gift that has been acquired by the women and not something she is born with. I.E. Her intelligence or the choice of clothes she is wearing.

尽量夸赞异性的能力,才艺,而不要夸赞那些生来就有的外貌气质。比如,可以夸她的才能和穿着。

2.Try not to make comments about women's body or physical appearance. This includes waist size, complexion, and/or weight.

尽量不要去夸赞外貌。包括腰围,肤色,体重,都要避免。

正确夸赞示例:

Some examples of appropriate compliments are as follows:

A)That is an gorgeous dress Jennifer, where did you buy it?

你这裙子真好看Jennifer, 你在哪买的啊?

B)I really like your new glasses Alice, they really accentuate your eyes.

我真喜欢你的新眼镜Alice,把你的眼睛衬得更好看了。

C)Have you recently had a haircut? I like it very much.

你最近剪头发了吗?我喜欢你的新发型。

夸人只会用油腻的beautiful?

对话示例:

Dillon: Hi Cara, are those new shoes you’re wearing? They seem very comfortable.

卡拉,你穿新鞋啦?看起来很舒服诶。

Cara: Yes, thanks for noticing! I bought them last weekend and decided to break them out today.

是啊,谢谢你注意到啊!我上周末买的,今天决定要拿出来穿!

Dillon: I think they were a good choice to match with that skirt you wore today.

我觉得你挑的很好诶,很配你今天穿的裙子。

Cara: I know right, that is exactly what I was thinking.

我知道,我有意搭的。

Dillon: Well, you look absolutely stunning today! Breathtaking even.

你今天看起来真是美呆了!

Cara: Thank you very much, I like the jacket you are wearing today, you look quite dashing and debonair.

谢谢你啦。你今天穿的夹克我很喜欢啊,你看起来很帅很精神。

Dillon: Thank you. I guess today we are just two stunning peeps today. 

谢谢。我们俩今天就是,俊男美女!

Cara: haha yea!

哈哈哈哈是的!

其中用到的夸人好看的词:

stunning 极有魅力的, 令人震惊的

breathtaking 好看得使人透不过气来的

dashing 时髦的,打扮漂亮的

debonair(通常指男人)风流倜傥的,温文尔雅的,衣着入时的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zayy/484088.html