《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第1期上更好的大学(在线收听) |
I just spoke to Melissa. 我刚跟梅丽莎通过话 She started her internship today. 她的实习今天开始
Yeah? 是吗
What did she say? 她说什么了
London is beautiful, but very cold. 伦敦很美 但是很冷
Sounds like a perfect match. 听起来很搭
This is for you. 这是给你的
What is that? 这是什么
It's what you need to read 这是你
before your meeting with Brendan Mcgowan. 在见布兰登·麦高恩之前需要读的
Who's that? 那是谁
He's a private admissions counselor. 他是一名私人入学顾问
He's going to help you with college. 他会帮你进入大学
How? 怎么帮
The Carlyles hired him after Nora got that DUI. 卡莱尔夫妇在诺拉酒驾被查到后就雇了他
With Brendan she was still able to go to her second choice. 在布兰登的帮助下 她仍进入了第二志愿学校
But I don't have a DUI. 我可没酒后驾车
No. 是没有
But you have Radley. 但你进过拉德里
Brendan will know which schools to target 布兰登知道哪些该作为目标学校
and how to make you most attractive to them. 并知道怎么让学校更想要你
Oh, he's like an ivy league pimp. 他就像个藤校的皮条客一样
Sweetie, you've worked hard 宝贝 你一直很努力
and you deserve to go to a good school. 值得去一所好大学
We just need to re-position you. 我们只需要对你重新定位
Mom, I am not a sofa, okay? 妈 我又不是个沙发
And nobody is more upset than I am that I didn't get into UPenn, 我没去成宾大 没人比我更沮丧了
but that doesn't mean that I can't get into other good schools. 但这不说明我去不了别的好学校
I agree, and so does Brendan. 我同意 布兰登也这么想
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/484354.html |