《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第14期:高兴得心花怒放(在线收听

Our first stop today is a Regents' Tea.

今天的第一站是瑞杰特茶座

Head of the Humanities Department's gonna be there,

人文科学系的主任会到场

So if you can casually slip in

所以 如果你们能不经意地

a reference to Kierkegaard,

引用一下克尔凯郭尔

You'll make his heart go pitter-pat. Yeah.

那他可要高兴得心花怒放了 是啊

You know those sorority scholarships you mentioned earlier? Yeah.

你之前提过女生会奖学金 怎么了

How do I get one of those?

我怎样才能得到呢

Do they require pom-poms?

需要参加拉拉队吗

No, but there are certain steps

不 但是你能做些事情

you could take to help yourself get noticed.

让自己与众不同

I'd be happy to talk more about it.

我很愿意之后详谈

Maybe over a meal?

一起吃顿饭怎样

Yeah, sure.

好 没问题

I'll get our badges. Cool.

我去拿参观证 好

Okay, I think you can dial it back.

你没必要装得这么像

He doesn't need to believe

他不需要相信

that we actually want to go to this podunk school.

我们真的会去这所无名学校

I just need you to help me distract him long enough,

我只是需要你帮我尽量拖着他

So that we can track down the number that Ali kept calling.

这样才能追踪到艾莉一直在打的电话

Hey, Spencer, I --

斯宾塞 我...

He's gonna come back any second. So, here's the plan.

他随时可能回来 计划是这样的

I'm gonna up Jar Jar Binks

我去侦查情况

and I need you to occupy Brendan

你得缠住布兰登

at more with bores or whatever.

随便找点什么事做

First chance you get, brush him off, meet me back here.

一有机会就摆脱他 回这里见我

Got it?

懂了吗

Yeah, okay.

好 没问题

Ready to go?

准备好出发了吗

Yeah, actually I need to freshen up.

嗯 我还得梳洗一下

So, I'm just gonna head back over to the hotel,

我直接回酒店

and I will catch up with you guys later, okay?

之后和你们碰头 可以吗

Okay. Okay.

好 好的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485131.html