《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第15期:眼睛着魔(在线收听

Hi.

你好

I love your shirt.

我很喜欢你的T恤

What can I do for you?

有什么能帮到你

I was just wondering

我只是想知道

if you could tell me

你是否能告诉我

whose number this is.

这是谁的号码

There's an automated directory right over there.

那边就有一台自动化号码簿

Okay, but even though it's a campus number,

好吧 但这是校园的电话号码

It's actually unlisted.

其实还未列入号码簿

I know, right?

我知道的 对吧

If it's unlisted, I don't have it either.

如果还未列入号码簿 我也不知道

I can't help you.

我帮不了你

You can't?

帮不了

Or you won't?

还是不想帮

Look man, I totally get it, okay?

老兄 我完全明白的

"You shall not pass."

"你无法通过"

The thing is, it's really important.

问题是 这个真的很重要

So please?

帮帮我好吗

For all I know that number doesn't even exist anymore.

据我所知 这个号码都不存在了

It totally exists. I just need to know where.

绝对存在 我只想知道在哪里

Why? It's personal.

为什么 这是我的私事

You trying to track down an old boyfriend or something?

你是在跟踪前男友还是要做什么

What? No, why would you even think that?

什么 不是 你怎么会这么想

I know girls like you.

我知道你们这种女孩子

You got the crazy eyes.

你们的眼睛跟着了魔似的

They're not that crazy.

没那么着魔

Crazy enough.

足够了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485132.html