《美少女的谎言》第4季第6集 第10期:艾莉森处于炼狱中(在线收听

Hanna?

汉娜

I can't believe that they let you in.

真不敢相信他们让你进来了

My dad practically threw Caleb out the door.

我爸几乎是把凯勒赶了出去

I brought an excuse.

我找了个借口

Homework.

带作业

Thank you.

谢谢你

Wait, I'm not in physics.

等下 我不上物理啊

I was counting on your parents not knowing that.

我指望着你父母不知道这一点

Must be weird having your dad here.

你爸在这肯定很怪异吧

I haven't really found a word for it yet. But yeah.

我其实还没找到合适的词 但的确如此

How are you? Really.

说真的 你怎么样

I'm in purgatory.

我处在炼狱之中

A condition of temporary punishment and suffering,

暂时遭受着惩罚和痛苦

from which I may never leave. I looked it up,

我可能永远摆脱不了了 我查过了

along with everything I could find on prosecuting minors

所有我能找到的有关起诉未成年的信息

and state minimums for third-degree federal offenses.

和本州三级联邦罪行的最轻判决

That was before they took away my internet.

那还是在他们断我的网之前

If your mom didn't...

如果你妈妈没...

do it, then it may not be the gun, Hanna.

行凶 那把枪可能不是凶器 汉娜

Okay, we don't know for sure.

我们无法确定

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485232.html