《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第8期:生活在谎言中(在线收听

What do you want?

你想怎样

I'm gonna confess to killing Detective Wilden.

我打算承认是我杀了威尔登侦探

You're gonna help me.

你要帮我

Whatever they do to me will be as bad as what they do to her

他们对我就像对她一样狠

That's probably true.

很有可能

You're taking an awful big chance.

但你在冒很大的风险

I can't let my mom go to prison

我不能让我妈妈进监狱

I mean talking to me.

我是说 你告诉我 是在冒险

Suppose I'm the one who actually set up your mother.

如果我就是陷害你妈妈的人呢

Were you serious when you said

你说你不希望

you never wanted this "A" to hurt my mom?

A伤害我妈妈时 你是认真的吗

Yes, I was.

是 我是认真的

Well, then you have to help me do this.

好吧 那你就得帮我

Why me?

为什么是我

Because this is going to be the biggest lie I've ever told.

因为这会是我这辈子说得最大的谎话

I need you to make it sound perfect.

我需要你让它无懈可击

Me, Spencer, the others,

我 斯宾塞 其他人

we all tell lies,

我们都说谎

But you're the only one who actually knows how to live in a lie.

但是只有你是懂得如何在谎言中生活的人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/485266.html