《美少女的谎言》第4季第9集 第5期:替罪坐牢(在线收听

Nobody confesses to a murder they didn't commit.

谁会承认自己没有犯下的谋杀罪

I think Mona was just trying to help.

梦娜只是想帮忙

You send care packages

想帮忙的话

with fresh soap and new underwear if you want to help;

就送些装有新肥皂和新内衣的洗护包来

You don't volunteer to spend your life in prison.

但不会自愿在监狱里待下半辈子

Whatever Mona was trying to do,

梦娜自首的事

she certainly got Judge Reilly's attention.

已经引起了莱丽法官的注意

What do you mean? I just received an email.

什么意思 我刚收到一封电邮

Not only are you not being transferred,

你不但不用转监狱

but Mona's confession created enough doubt

梦娜的供述还让此案疑疑点重重

that she's finally agreed to set bail for you.

她终于同意让你保释了

They--they dropped the charges?

他们撤销指控了吗

No, not unless they find something

没有 得等他们找到证据

to corroborate her confession.

证实她的供述

So the trial is still moving forward.

所以还是得审讯

As of now, yes. But at least you can wait for it

暂时是的 但至少你能在家里

from your own home.

等待审讯了

There is one more thing.

还有一件事

Since Wilden was a police officer,

由于威尔登是名警官

the bail is set higher than usual.

保释金要比一般的案子高

How high?

多高

A million dollars.

一百万美元

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487180.html