《美少女的谎言》第4季第12集 第5期:托比的忏悔(在线收听

Hey, Spence, it's me.

斯宾塞 是我

We have to talk.

我们得谈谈

I wanted to believe that my sister

我还以为我妹妹

pulled herself out of this mess

在离镇时已经摆脱

when she left town.

这趟浑水了

What is Shana's connection to Wren?

莎娜和任有什么关系

I don't know, but it looks like

不知道 但看样子

your ex-boyfriend is moving in with his ex-fiancée.

你的前男友和他的前任未婚妻要同居了

Why would they keep that a secret?

他们为什么要瞒着我

Because he's your ex-boyfriend.

因为他是你前男友

Tonight, there will be showers...

今晚会有阵雨...

I wanna talk to you about what happened last night.

我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事

But if I do, are you just gonna take off again?

但真说的话 你是不是又要一走了之

I had some thinking to do.

我那时想一个人静一静

That's not good enough.

就这可不能打发我

Okay, you could've called.

你至少要打电话知会我一声

You could've just sent me a text.

或者给我发条短信

"Give me space." I know.

简单的一句"我要静静" 我知道

Three words and I would've been fine.

寥寥数语我就能安心了

I know, okay? And I'm sorry.

我明白 很抱歉

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487243.html