《美少女的谎言》第4季第14集 第25期:被人当故事写进日记里(在线收听

So we still don't know who's in there.

我们还是不知道那里面是谁

We just know that it's somebody.

只知道是某个人

Somebody's daughter. Somebody's friend.

某人的女儿 某人的朋友

Rest in peace,

安息吧

Jane doe.

无名氏

Guys...

姐妹们

Are you okay?

你还好吗

No.

不好

What is that?

那是什么

It was Ali's.

这是艾莉的

She showed it to me.

她给我看过

It's...sort of like a diary

就跟日记差不多

But...more like a journal where she wrote things.

但更像是她做的记录

Where did you find it?

你在哪找到的

I took it... from the lair in Ravenswood.

我在鸦林镇的巢穴里拿的

Wh-what? Y-you've had it this whole time?

什么 你一直都拿着这东西吗

Why didn't you show this to us before?

为什么不早点给我们看

Because of what's in it.

因为这里面的内容

Because of what she said about us.

因为她写了很多关于我们的事

All of us.

我们所有人的事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487562.html