《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第13期:尽责的老师(在线收听

Is Hanna here?

汉娜在家吗

No, she's out with friends.

不在 她跟朋友出去了

Oh. Well, I could come back.

那我找时间再来吧

Mr. Fitz, what's going on?

费兹老师 怎么了

Well, I was hoping to say this to the both of you,

我本来想跟你们两个人一起说的

but perhaps this is better.

但也许先跟你说更好

I made a mistake.

我之前犯了一个错误

I knew that Hanna was having a hard time here at home,

我知道汉娜家里有事

so I gave her an extension on her schoolwork.

所以我给她的作业延了期

But now we're at a place where

但是现在

if she doesn't hand in some of that schoolwork,

如果她再不交作业的话

she might fail the class.

她可能会挂科

I had no idea.

我不知道有这回事

I'm happy to stay with her after school,

我很乐意跟她一起留堂辅导

and a few hours every week could really help.

每周辅导几个小时就够了

But she could really stand

但我真的希望

to have some extra encouragement at home.

您在家里多鼓励鼓励她

Maybe we could set up a schedule.

我们可以安排下时间

Whatever I can do to help.

只要能帮上忙就行

I'm sorry, that's my new work phone, and--

抱歉 那是我新工作的联系电话

Oh, please, go ahead.

您先接吧

This might take a minute.

可能需要几分钟时间

Oh, that's okay. I can entertain myself.

没关系 我自娱自乐就行

Dilaurentis properties.

迪劳伦提斯物业

Um, sure.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/487575.html