《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第6期:证据不足无法翻案(在线收听

I still want to. But after looking into it,

我还这么想 但仔细看了这案子

I just don't think there's enough evidence

我认为证据不足

to substantiate a lawsuit.

无法起诉他们

We know Wilden altered the file.

我们知道威尔登修改了文件

Yes, but he's dead.

是的 但他已经死了

There's nobody else willing to testify against Radley.

没人愿意指证拉德里了

Look, Toby, I know this isn't what you wanted to hear,

托比 我知道你不想听到这种消息

but at least you finally

但至少你终于

know the truth about what happened to your mom.

知道你妈妈到底出了什么事

I spoke with your father.

我跟你父亲谈过了

He's open to signing the agreement.

他愿意签协议

But in order to move forward, you need to sign, too.

但为了结束此事 你也得签

I know it's not going to bring your mother back

我知道这无法让你母亲死而复生

or change the past,

或改变过去

but it can help your future.

但这笔钱对你将来会有帮助

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488067.html