《美少女的谎言》第4季第17集 第20期:被抛弃(在线收听

Mr. Fitz?

费兹老师

Hey. Spencer, uh...

斯宾塞

Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just...

抱歉 无意打断你

No, it's okay.

没关系

I just didn't expect to see you in this setting.

没想到会在这种情况下见到你

Have you been here before?

你以前来过这吗

No. No, I never have.

没有 从未来过

That looks good. What is it?

那看起不错 是什么

Boysenberry.

杂交草莓

Or actually it might be blackberry.

也可能是黑莓

I don't know.

我也不知道

I'm going off a recommendation from the waitress.

是服务生给我推荐的

Oh, excuse me, could I actually cancel the rest of my order?

抱歉 我能取消我剩下的点单吗

I didn't realize how late it was

我不知道已经这么晚了

and I actually need to get going.

我得走了

- No problem. - Great.

-没关系 -太好了

Sorry to run out on you. Are you meeting someone here?

抱歉要抛弃你一人在这 你来在这见谁吗

Yeah, I am.

是的

Great. Well, it was great running into you.

好极了 很高兴遇到你

- Try the pie. It's pretty great. - Yeah.

-试试他们的派 非常好吃 -好的

Yeah, so I've heard.

好的 我也听说了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488116.html