《美少女的谎言》第4季第18集 第7期:买九送一(在线收听

Bye, guys.

各位 再见

Hey, Brenda, can I grab you for a second?

布兰登 我能和你说两句吗

So my dad's away on business and the prescription

我爸去出差了 而我的处方药

is in his briefcase.

在他的公事包里

You're still taking them, right?

你身上还带着 是吧

Indeed I am.

是的

Just two, are you sure?

你确定只要两粒吗

You know what, I should probably make it five.

我也许该要五粒吧

Just in case he forgets on Monday and then,

万一他周一忘记了

you know, I have got a couple of these tests coming up, so...

接下来我还有好几项考试

It's 50.

五十块

I mean, I was just kind of hoping you could spare them.

我是说希望你就这样给我

Don't haggle, Spencer.

不要还价 斯宾塞

It's tacky.

这样很俗

Fifty for first-timers,

第一次五十块

repeat customers get a discount.

回头客有折扣

Like at the hoagie shop?

就像在特大号三明治商店那样

Do I get the tenth one free?

买九送一可以吗

Fifty?

五十块吗

Okay, I can do that.

没问题

Here.

Come see me next week if you need more.

如果再要 下周来找我

You know, in case your dad forgets.

万一你爸忘记了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488128.html