《美少女的谎言》第4季第18集 第9期:生自己的气(在线收听

Aria.

艾瑞亚

Oh, sorry. You were just on your way out.

抱歉 你正要出门

Just about to get a refill.

正准备去加水

It can wait. What's going on?

可以等等 怎么了

You were right.

说得对

I might be a little bit angry but it's not at my brother.

我也许有点生气 但那和我弟弟无关

I think the truth is I'm just angry at myself.

我认为事实是我生自己的气

Is it okay if we talk?

我们能聊聊吗

Hey, Spence, me and Emily are outside your house.

斯宾塞 我和艾米丽在你家外面

Open up.

快开门

Hey, Hanna, I'm at the library.

汉娜 我现在在图书馆

No, you're not.

不 你不在

I can see your car in the driveway.

我看到你的车停在车道里

I walked.

我是走过来的

Um, look, so the police gave me back my shoes finally

警察终于把我的鞋还回来了

and I was wondering

我在想

if you could come over and help me

你能不能过来帮我

make my closet all neat-freaky.

把衣柜好好整理一下

I would really like to,

我很愿意来

but Fitz is making me redo this essay, so...

但费兹让我重写论文 所以

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488130.html