《美少女的谎言》第4季第18集 第18期:经常吵架(在线收听

Spence.

斯宾塞

Hanna, I'm sorry, I'm just...

汉娜 对不起 我刚

Hanna, come on.

汉娜 别这样

I know you were home yesterday.

我知道你昨天在家

I heard that stupid clock. Why are you ignoring me?

我听见了钟声 你干嘛不理我

I'm sorry, okay.

对不起 行吗

It was wrong of me. I just..

是我的不对 我只是

- Whatever it is that you're... - It's nothing.

-无论你是在做什么 -没什么

It doesn't look like nothing.

你看起来不像没什么事

It looks like you haven't been sleeping.

你看起来好几晚没睡了

I just really have a headache, okay.

我只是头很疼而已

And so and we were out of aspirin...

所以出来买点阿司匹林

And you're lying again.

你又在撒谎

I just saw you coming down that street, okay.

我看见你从那条街过来的

You did not go to the pharmacy.

你没去药房

I was just in there earlier.

我之前去过了

- God! Lying! - Hanna, would you back off me?

-你撒谎 -汉娜 你能离我远点吗

Hey, you two always fight like that?

你们俩经常这样吵架吗

No, not really.

不 不常这样

I got the impression she was the levelheaded one.

在我的印象中她很聪明冷静

She usually is.

通常是这样

This is the last place I remember seeing it.

这是我记得最后看见它的地方

It was a stud in a white gold setting.

它有一个白金底衬的饰扣

I've dusted in here weekly since you and your mother left.

你跟你妈妈走之后 我每周都来打扫

I haven't come across a diamond earring.

我从没见过一个钻石耳环

I borrowed it from my mom without asking.

我没跟我妈妈说 就私自拿来了

Why don't I go check the guest bathroom?

那我去看看客房里有没有

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488139.html