《美少女的谎言》第4季第19集 第5期:监视以斯拉·费兹(在线收听

The more I see of men, the more I want to get a dog.

我越看清男人的真面目 越想就养只狗算了

Too bad there isn't another alternative.

太可惜了 没有其他的选择

Too bad.

太可惜了

So he just paid for your cup of coffee?

所以他就这么请你喝了杯咖啡

Left a ten-cent tip.

留了十美分的小费

On a cup of coffee? What a waste.

就为一杯咖啡吗 真浪费

- Glad Aria's done with him. - Is she?

-幸好艾瑞亚和他分手了 -是吗

You think she started up with Ezra and didn't tell us?

你觉得她瞒着我们和以斯拉和好了

Show of hands: Who hasn't lied about

我们四个中没有对其他人

something romantic to the rest of the group?

隐瞒过情感状况的 请举手

I rest my case.

所以说嘛

What do we do?

我们要怎么办

You're President of the Man-Haters Club,

你不是最恨男人吗

how would you feel about keeping an eye on Ezra Fitz?

你去监视以斯拉·费兹怎么样

I was born for the job.

如果你想跟踪别人

Morning, troops.

早上好 姑娘们

Aria. How was Syracuse?

艾瑞亚 锡拉库扎怎么样

Oh, it was fine.

不错

You have a good time with your dad?

和爸爸过得开心吗

Yeah, real good time.

嗯 很开心

Did you make it down to The Erie Canal Museum?

你们去伊利运河博物馆了吗

Ah, it was closed.

那天闭馆了

Too bad.

真可惜

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488149.html