《美少女的谎言》第4季第19集 第23期:永生不灭(在线收听

We were supposed to find it.

我们本该发现的

But why give the book back

既然费尽心思偷走这本日记

after going to all that trouble to steal it?

为什么又放任我们拿回来呢

Because now it's a Trojan Horse.

因为这是特洛伊木马-为掩盖真实目的

Look.

There are changes, little changes that have to add up.

这里有细微的变化 一定是重要的线索

Like here it says,

比如 这边写到

"I can't stop thinking of Ambrose Pierson."

"我不停地在想安布罗斯·皮尔森"

But in the picture I took in the car, it says,

但我在车里拍的照片 上面写的是

"I can't stop thinking of Ambrose Pavilion."

"我不停地在想安布罗斯·普威林"

What's Ambrose Pavilion?

安布罗斯·普威林是谁

I don't know, but it was a big enough clue

我不知道 但这已经是个很大的线索了

that whoever stole this book

偷这本日记的人

wanted to make sure we never saw it,

想要确保我们永远都看不到

in fact that we saw something else.

事实上我们还看到了别的东西

Are all the changes like that?

所有改动的地方都是这一类的吗

Yeah, so far.

是的 目前是这样

January becomes March, a cute girl becomes a cute guy.

一月改成三月 可爱的女孩改成了男孩

And "A" thinks we won't notice

A觉得我们不会注意到这些

because we'll think we're so smart for getting it back.

因为我们觉得能拿回它 已经够聪明了

But "A" doesn't know that I have the original pages on my phone.

但是A不知道我手机上有原图

So we have our edge back.

所以我们扳回一城

You're saying that Ezra left that book for us to find.

你是说以斯拉故意让我们找到那本日记

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488153.html