《美少女的谎言》第4季第20集 第25期:无力解救的父母(在线收听

Mom, why did you ask Toby here?

妈妈 你为什么让托比过来

You promised.

你承诺过的

You promised you wouldn't go back to this again.

你承诺你不会再这么做了

Go back to what? I don't know what you mean.

再做什么 我不知道你在说什么

Spencer, stop it.

斯宾塞 别装

Dr. Griggs's office called,

格里格斯医生的办公室打了电话过来

I know.

我都知道了

Mom, I'm sorry.

妈妈 真的对不起

I can't go through this with you again.

这一次我不能再帮你了

I just don't think I have it in me.

我觉得我没那个本事

It's not like last time though, I swear.

我发誓这跟上一次不一样

You didn't know what you were doing half the time.

有一半的时间你都不知道你在做什么

And your father and I can't cover for you again,

有拉德里疗养院写在你的简历上

not with Radley on your resume.

我和你爸爸就不能再帮你打掩护了

What's that supposed to mean?

那是什么意思

I need to call your father. Let him know you're okay.

我要给你爸爸打电话 让他知道你没事

It sounds like Toby had a beautiful evening planned.

听起来托比计划了一个美妙的夜晚

It's too bad you missed it.

你错过了真是太糟糕了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488177.html