《美少女的谎言》第4季第21集 第15期:斯宾塞和谋杀有关(在线收听

Hey.

宝贝

Get some rest?

休息了吗

No, I was not resting.

没有 我没休息

I was just thinking about the night

我只是在想艾莉

that Ali went missing.

失踪那晚的事情

Spencer, you're supposed to be trying to relax.

斯宾塞 你应该试着放松一下

Yeah, I can only remember pieces of the night

我只能想起那晚的一些片段

because I was taking the pills back then

因为当时我吃了药

and the first thing I remember

我记得的第一件事是

I was in here with Ali and we were fighting

我和艾莉在这里吵架

and the next thing I know is that I'm out by the barn,

接着我只记得我走到谷仓那

telling the girls that she's missing

告诉大家艾莉失踪了

and I thought I heard her scream.

而且我以为我听到了她的尖叫声

Why can't you just stop dredging up the past

你能不能不要再深挖过去

and focus on getting yourself better?

花点心思让自己的身体恢复健康呢

Is this the private investigator

这是你雇来

you hired to follow Melissa?

跟踪梅丽莎的私家侦探吗

Were you in my desk?

你翻过我的书桌了吗

I told you to stay out of my office, Spencer.

我和你说了不要进我的办公室 斯宾塞

Dad, did you hire him to follow Melissa or me?

爸 你有雇他来跟踪梅丽莎或是我吗

Do you think

你认为

that I had something to do with Ali's murder?

我和艾莉的谋杀有关吗

What I think is that you're having a tough time

我认为的是 你在停药期间

with your withdrawal.

会很难受

And maybe we should just call the doctor.

也许我们该打电话给医生

Please don't do that.

不要这样

Please don't make me feel any crazier than I already do.

我已经觉得我疯了 不要让我觉得更严重

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/488192.html