《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第20期:永远别回来(在线收听

I didn't come here to hash things out.

我不是来着讨论解决问题的

I came here to tell you that you need to leave.

我来这是要告诉你 你得离开

Yeah, I understand you need your space.

好 我知道你需要自己的空间

No, I don't think that you understand.

不 我认为你不明白

I do.

我明白

I spoke with Hackett yesterday

昨天我和哈克特谈过了

and I'm taking a leave of absence.

我要开始休假了

No, Ezra.

不 以斯拉

You need to leave town. For good.

你得离开小镇 永远别再回来

Aria, we can work through this.

艾瑞亚 我们可以解决这件事的

I don't want to work through this.

我不想解决这件事

I don't want to run into you at the grocery

我不想在杂货店撞到你

or every time I grab coffee with my friends

或是每次我和朋友买咖啡的时候

I don't want to see you.

我不想见到你

I don't want to hear from you. Ever.

我不想再听到你的声音了 永远

So you dated Mike to get closer to Aria,

你和迈克约会是为了接近艾瑞亚

so you could spy on her.

这样你就能监视她

Mike's a really sweet guy.

迈克真的是个可爱的人

I fell for him.

我喜欢上了他

When you guys started to catch on,

在你们开始明白的时候

I tried to tell Fitz I wanted out.

我和费兹说过我想退出

He said that wasn't an option.

他说我没得选

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489306.html