《美少女的谎言》第4季第22集 第22期:手机电灯泡(在线收听

I'm about to kill this dessert.

我要狼吞虎咽了

You'd better jump in if you want a bite.

如果你要吃 最好快点

Oh, no, you can finish it.

不 你把它吃完吧

Something wrong?

怎么了

Look, Travis, I'm so sorry.

特拉维斯 对不起

I've got to go.

我得走了

Can I please just pay for my half?

我能付我那份吗

I don't go dutch on the first date.

我不想第次一约会就AA制

You sure everything's okay?

你确定你没事吗

Do you want me to drop you somewhere?

要我载你去哪吗

No, it's just a friend.

不 只是一个朋友

I knew something was up.

我就知道有事发生

You've been distracted almost the whole night.

你几乎一整晚都心不在焉

And it's not just since that text came in.

不只是从接到短信的开始

I'm just a little rusty.

我只是有点迟钝

It's been a while since I've been on a date.

从约会起我就这样 有一段时间了

Come on, this wasn't a date.

拜托 这不是约会

Your phone makes a lousy third wheel.

你的手机是个讨厌的电灯泡

Look, it won't happen again, I promise.

不会再有下次了 我保证

I just-- I really have to go.

我只是 我真的得走了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489308.html