《美少女的谎言》第4季第23集 第9期:以牙还牙(在线收听

Going back to rehab a second time was humbling.

第二次进康复中心是件很丢人的事

My mom was there for me.

但我妈妈在那陪着我

Well, maybe for you, but lately with Spencer--

对你来说或许如此 但是斯宾塞最近

Emily, this is not the first time

艾米丽 这已经不是第一次

my mom thought Spencer was messing with our family.

我妈妈觉得斯宾塞和我家过不去了

Alison, don't walk away.

艾莉森 跟我过来

I don't want to talk about it.

我不想谈这个

I want to know more about it.

还没说完

I don't.

我不想

I want to know who did you.

我想知道谁在烦你

Mom, drop it.

妈妈 别说了

Well, you can't just let someone walk all over you.

你不能让别人这样欺负你

Defend yourself.

你要保护你自己

How? Okay, I don't even know who they are.

怎么保护 我连他们是谁都不知道

Well, you said there were notes.

你说过他们有留便条的

They're anonymous.

但是是匿名的

Are they on your phone?

是发信息给你的人吗

Don't touch that.

别动我电话

Is it Spencer?

是斯宾塞吗

No.

不是

Why not?

怎么不是

You know, she's always been jealous of you.

她一直都嫉妒你

And she has plenty of reasons to want to hurt this family.

她也有理由伤害我们家

What does that mean?

什么意思

It means that I won't allow you to be bullied.

我是说我不想要你被欺负

You fight fire with fire. Smoke her out.

你要以牙还牙 弄死她

Spoken like a true debutante.

你说得自己像个新手一样

How long have you been sitting there?

你在那里多久了

So your mother really believed Spencer was after Ali.

所以你妈妈真的以为斯宾塞在威胁艾莉

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489321.html