《美少女的谎言》第4季第24集 第1期:警察受贿(在线收听

Want some coffee?

要喝咖啡吗

Did you just get lucky or did someone turn me in?

是你走运 还是有人告发了我

Who would have done that?

谁会那么做呢

Look, we know Wilden was a jerk.

我们都清楚威尔登是个混蛋

He was on the take and willing

他贪污受贿

to rough people up to get what he wanted.

为得到自己想要的不惜粗暴待人

Maybe he took you out to that lake to scare you.

也许他带你去湖边是想吓唬你

Things got out of hand and

可是局面失控

you did what you needed to do to stop him.

你迫不得已就去阻止了他

Yeah, you're right.

是啊 你说得对

Wilden was a jerk.

威尔登的确是个混蛋

I thought you might want to help yourself out here.

我还以为你想帮帮自己呢

But we can play it your way.

但我们也可以照你的的节奏来

We also have an eyewitness that can place you at the scene.

我们还有目击证人看到你在现场

We're just waiting for him to come in to I.D. you.

现在就等他来指认你了

If I did do it, maybe I had a good reason for it.

如果真是我干的 也许我有正当理由

I'm gonna need more than coffee

你想听事发经过的话

if you want to hear what happened.

一杯咖啡可不够

We have you on the hook for a murder charge.

你把你抓来是因为你被指控谋杀

If you're looking to make a deal

如果你想做交易

I'm not sure what you have to bargain with.

我不知道你有什么讨价还价的筹码

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489338.html