《美少女的谎言》第4季第24集 第12期:零碎的记忆(在线收听

I must have missed something.

我一定遗漏了什么

I did everything I could to protect her.

为了保护她 我做了所有能做的事

Oh, my God.

我的天啊

Dad, you think she did it?

爸爸 你觉得是她做的吗

You think Spencer killed that girl.

你觉得是斯宾塞杀了那个女孩

I... I remember bits and pieces.

我只有些零碎的记忆

But I'm not sure what's real and what I've made up.

我不确定哪些是真的 哪些是想出来的

I was pushing all summer for you to tell Melissa about Ian

整个夏天我都在逼你告诉梅丽莎伊恩的事

because I wanted to break them up.

因为我想让他们分手

I thought that Ian actually liked me

我以为伊恩是真的喜欢我

and that Melissa was in the way.

是梅丽莎在碍我们的事

And we got in a fight in the kitchen. And it got ugly.

我们在厨房大吵了一架 事态更糟了

It was like you bottled up every fight we ever had

就像是你积蓄了过往我们所有的争吵

and popped your top that night.

在那晚爆发到极点了

I thought that you were still threatening me.

我以为你还在威胁我

I told you I would tell Melissa the truth.

我告诉过你 我会告诉梅丽莎事实的

And I told you to forget it,

我跟你说过别管它了

but you were holding on to it like a dog with a bone.

但你还像狗咬着骨头一样 死缠着不放

Hey, this conversation isn't over!

我们还没说完

It is over, Spencer. And so are we.

说完了 斯宾塞 我俩也完了

Don't you walk away from me.

给我站住

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489349.html