《美少女的谎言》第5季第2集 第5期:精疲力尽(在线收听

艾莉森还活着 她回家了

Wow. That's insane.

这也太荒唐了

I heard Dad telling mom

我听到爸爸告诉妈妈

that some freak had her blind-folded, and--

某个变态绑架了她

It's not a video game, Mike.

这可不是电子游戏 迈克

I'm not making a joke.

我没开玩笑

She's tough. I'm kind of surprised

她很坚强 我有点惊讶

she didn't kill the creep with her bare hands.

她没有徒手杀了那个变态

Just stop.

别说了

Please! Stop.

求你了 别说了

Why is Mr. Fitz in the hospital?

费兹先生为什么在医院

What?

怎么了

The door is made of wood, not plutonium.

门是木头做的 又不是钚

He's in New York for the weekend, and he got hurt.

他在纽约过周末 然后受伤了

What happened? Is he gonna be okay?

怎么回事 他没事吧

Yeah. He's gonna be fine.

他会没事的

I saw him yesterday. He is gonna be just fine.

我昨天见他了 他会好起来的

Wait. You said he was in New York.

等下 你刚说他在纽约

How did you see him if you guys were in Philly?

如果你们都在费城你是怎么见到他的

I didn't see him. I spoke to him.

我没见到他 我和他通过话

Look, Mike, I'm exhausted, so I'm gonna go to sleep.

迈克 我现在精疲力尽 准备睡了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489389.html