《美少女的谎言》第5季第2集 第6期:回归生活(在线收听

She never saw this person, mom.

她从没见过这人的脸 妈妈

She only heard his voice.

她只听过他的声音

I--I guess he had her locked in a room or...

可能是他把她锁在房间里

I don't know.

我不知道

Look, can we talk about this later? Please.

这事我们能一会儿再谈吗 拜托了

Okay.

好的

Yeah. I love you, too.

好 我也爱你

Bye.

再见

What's wrong?

出什么问题了吗

What's not?

什么事没问题

We made a pact, Emily.

我们说好了的 艾米丽

"A" is finally dead,

"A"终于死了

and we were all ready to get back to our lives,

我们本来都可以回归原来的生活

and now all of a sudden we're back on Planet Alison.

现在突然间又登上了艾莉森星球

Okay, Spencer--

斯宾塞...

It's like it's 9th grade all over again,

这就像又回到了九年级

and we are here on "The Whirly Girlie Ride."

又坐上了"回旋少女列车"

And Ali goes rogue, and we're just expected to backup her story.

艾莉开始瞎掰 我们就得帮她圆谎

You're even adding to the lie.

你甚至还帮她说谎

Why is she still controlling us?

为什么她还控制着我们

Maybe she flipped last minute

或许她最后一刻改变主意

because she wanted to protect her mom.

是想保护她妈妈

Maybe she wanted to hear why her mom did what she did

或许她想在警察逼问之前

before it gets forced out of her by the police.

先从她妈妈那儿听到真相

Are you really gonna stay here and defend Ali right now?

你现在真想这么继续替艾莉说话吗

I am not...

我没有...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489390.html