《美少女的谎言》第5季第2集 第14集:永不回来(在线收听

The next time you go to London...

下次你去伦敦...

Yeah.

You're taking me with you.

带我一起去

And we're never coming back.

我们再也不回来了

What's so pressing that you have to leave?

你为什么着急离开

What's in Philly? Or should I ask, who?

费城有什么事 或者说谁有事

I need to drop something off to a friend.

我得给朋友送点东西

- Right now? - I said after dinner.

-现在吗 -我说晚饭后

Your sister has been gone for nearly a...

你妹妹失踪了将近...

Then I will wait till she goes asleep, okay?

那我等她睡着了再走 好吗

What makes you think she can sleep?

你怎么认为她能睡着

Her mother is still not here, and I am thinking

她母亲不在家 我认为

you're the only one who knows where she is.

你是唯一知道她行踪的人

Think what you want. I don't.

随便你怎么想 我不知道

Jason, every time someone in this family

杰森 每次有家庭成员

walks out of this house it's a news story

离开这间房子 就会有事情发生

and the last thing I want is you speaking to a damn reporter.

我最不想你做的事就是跟记者说话

Don't worry, Dad...

别担心 老爸

I won't embarrass you anymore than I already have.

我不会再给你丢脸了

Emily... I didn't know you were here.

艾米莉 我不知道你来了

Ali asked me to take Pepe for a walk.

艾莉让我带佩佩去散步

Whose dog is that?

那是谁的狗

You brought home a dog?

你带狗到家里来了

It was dropped off this morning.

早上送来的

Mom rescued him from the shelter.

老妈从狗庇护所买来的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489399.html