《美少女的谎言》第5季第2集 第15期:社会研究(在线收听

Really? Well! Maybe when you go to Philly you can tell her

是吗 你去费城时可以告诉她

there is more than a dog waiting for her back home.

家里不止有一只狗在等她

I can't do anymore.

我吃不下了

Are you gonna to go for it?

你不吃了吗

- No, go ahead. - You wanted it.

-不了 你吃吧 -是你想要的

- Hello, Aria. - Hey, where have you been?

-你好 艾瑞亚 -你去哪了

Dad told me to order dinner.

是爸爸让我叫了外卖

- There is a veggie... - I'm not hungry.

-这是蔬菜的 -我不饿

Were you walking around in the dark all by yourself?

这么晚你自己走回来的吗

- Excuse me? - Given what happened to Alison

-怎么啦 -艾莉森的事发生以后

I can't believe you would walk to the curb

真不敢相信没有警察的护送

without a police escort.

你居然敢一个人在街上走

Hey, I borrowed this... again.

我又借了这个

What do you mean you borrowed it?

什么叫借了它

As in, I didn't take it and keep it.

就是我没有私自留下它

Why would you borrow it at all?

你为什么要借它

'Cause I needed to put some music together

因为我要做一项社会研究的课题

for a social studies project.

需要把一些曲子合在一起

It was that...

那些…

That violin music. Was that coming from your room

那些小提琴曲 昨晚是从你房间

- last night? - I guess...

-传出来的吗 -我想是吧

Sorry. I will grab my jacket and take you home.

抱歉 我去拿外套送你回家

You can drop me at the library.

把我送到图书馆就行了

I still have some research to do.

我还有一些东西要找

- Mona? - Yeah?

-梦娜 -怎么啦

You doing your research in the library or in this house?

你是去图书馆找东西还是在我家找

Your brother invited me to dinner.

是你弟弟邀请我来吃晚饭

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489400.html