《美少女的谎言》第5季第2集 第19期:永无翻身之日(在线收听

Did you follow me?

你跟踪我吗

I'm not supposed to be out of my house,

我不该出门的

but I had to come here to say goodbye.

但我得来这里道别

The girl they made that for, she really is gone.

这个墓碑的主人 真的死了

I can't be that person anymore, Mona.

我不能再做以前的自己了 梦娜

I know you hated me

我知道你恨我

and wanted me to go straight to hell.

你想让我下地狱

Going there is easy...

下地狱容易

it's the coming back that's hard...

但是回来就难了

But you and me...we, we understand each other.

但是你跟我 我们理解彼此

I need you, Mona.

我需要你 梦娜

As a friend.

需要你做我的朋友

The truth will bury you in a New York minute.

马上就会真相大白 你就永无翻身之日了

In case you're wondering,

你如果想知道的话

that was me, I sent that text.

我就告诉你 那条短信是我发的

I guess I should have signed my name because

我好像应该署上名

I don't have to pretend to be anyone else anymore.

因为我再也不用假装是别人了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489404.html