《美少女的谎言》第5季第3集 第8期:回报贡献(在线收听

I'll be right back.

我去去就回

Do you want me to come with you?

要我和你一起去吗

No.

不用

I'm sorry you had to wait.

抱歉要你等

It's fine. It was only a minute.

没事 就一会而已

Thank you.

谢谢

I only got back to town yesterday.

我昨天才回到镇上

I spoke with your father on the phone.

我和你父亲通了电话

You did?

是吗

I like to meet as many family members as I can.

我想尽量多见一些家庭成员

That's why I wanted to give you that in person.

所以我想亲手将其交给你

If I could have returned for your mother's services,

如果我能回报你妈妈的贡献

I would have.

我会的

My mother? I...

我妈妈 我

I'm sorry, that's Alison DiLaurentis.

不好意思 那才是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯

Are you Mr. Donahue?

你是多纳休先生吗

Yes.

I apologize.

不好意思

Mr. Thorpe told me that Alison DiLaurentis was here

索普先生和我说艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯来了

and from the description I had I just assumed that...

从他的描述中 我刚刚以为

This is my friend Hanna.

这是我的朋友汉娜

It used to be a little easier to tell

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489414.html