《美少女的谎言》第5季第4集 第15期:想做朋友(在线收听

And maybe you are trying to be a decent person,

也许你正试着做个正派的人

but that won't last for long.

但维持不了多久的

People do change.

人是会变的

When someone shows me who they are,

当有人让我看到他们真实的模样时

I believe them.

我会相信

I don't need to be taught a lesson more than once.

我不会在同一个地方摔两次

You're suddenly the victim of what, Mona?

你突然又受什么欺负了 梦娜

My bullying?

我的恃强凌弱吗

What do you call what you did to those girls?

你觉得你对那些女孩做了什么

You almost killed Hanna.

你差点把汉娜害死

No one feels worse about that than I do.

这件事上没有人比我更难受

But I'm all better now. Even the doctors say so.

但我现在已经痊愈了 医生也这么说

I don't believe you.

我不相信你

If you could prove that we were in New York,

如果你真能证明我们当时在纽约

you would have done it already.

你早就这么做了

I'm back and I'm staying, so get used to it.

我回来了而且不会再离开 你最好适应

No one wants you here.

没人希望你留在这儿

You're wrong, Mona.

你错了 梦娜

Just like before, everyone wants to be my friend.

正如从前 人人都想做我的朋友

And that's what you're afraid of.

这正是你所害怕的

All I had to do was say "I'm sorry" to Cindy and Mindy

我不过是对辛迪和明迪说了声对不起

and they were practically begging me

她们就几乎在求我

to sit at their lunch table.

坐到她们的午餐桌边

You're scared because you know that

你这么害怕是因为你知道

it's not gonna take me long to win over your army of losers.

我用不了多久就能击垮你的失败者联盟

I made you Loser Mona once,

我曾让你成为笨蛋梦娜

and you know I can do it again.

你知道我现在依然有这个能力

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489460.html