《美少女的谎言》第5季第4集 第1期:别再折磨自己第19期:圆谎(在线收听

That is the last time I underestimate that bitch.

我再也不会低估那贱人了

How are you going to try and spin this one, Ali?

艾莉 这次你打算怎么圆谎

I mean, we know you're a great liar,

我们知道你是个大说谎家

so I'm sure this is going to be a good one.

我相信这次你能很好地自圆其说

Everything I told you last night was true.

昨晚我告诉你们的都是真的

She slapped me first. I swear it.

是她先打我的 我发誓

I didn't tell you that I slapped her back

我没告诉你们我也打了她

because I felt terrible about it.

是因为我耻于启齿

"Loser Mona"? Really?

"笨蛋梦娜"真的吗

Are we back to that again?

我们又回到从前了吗

I know how it looks.

我知道你们怎么看待我

But you know what she's capable of.

但你们也知道她的能耐

I mean, she set me up.

她设计了我

Come on, guys.

拜托 各位

Mona's found a lot of ways to trick us

梦娜用了很多方式

into believing things were real when they're not.

使我们相信不真实的事物

I mean, Spence, you landed in Radley

斯宾塞 你被关进拉德里

because of one of those elaborate stunts she pulled.

是她精心设计的戏码之一

Maybe Mona deserved it.

也许梦娜活该

But you went out of your way to lie to us.

但你还是对我们说谎了

Again.

又一次

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489464.html