《美少女的谎言》第5季第5集 第12期:搜查令(在线收听

Okay, we need to get these boxes out of here right now.

我们现在就得把这些箱子搬走

Okay, let's just slow down a second here.

好 我们慢慢来

Tanner's probably on her way back here with a search warrant.

坦纳很可能正带着搜查令过来呢

She's not on her way back here.

她没在过来的路上

How can you say that?

你怎么能这么说

I mean she basically said

她基本上已经表明了

she knows that Shana was the one that shot you.

她知道莎娜就是射伤你的人

Well, then why would she want to search my place?

好吧 那她为什么要搜查我的房子呢

'Cause she knows that you're hiding something, that's why.

因为她知道你有事瞒着她

Well, she's gonna need a whole lot

要想拿到搜查令

more than suspicion to get a search warrant.

她需要的可比怀疑要多得多

If she does come back, she's gonna find proof

如果她真来了 她会找到证据

that you were lying about how well you knew Shana

证明你说不了解莎娜是在撒谎

and that Ali wasn't kidnapped.

证明艾莉没被绑架

I guess I could move this stuff into my storage unit.

我想我可以把这些东西放进我的储物间

Wait, no.

等等 不行

No, because if it's registered in your name,

不行 因为如果这是登记在你名下的

they're just gonna search that, too.

他们也可以搜查

Okay, let's just put everything in my attic

好吧 在我们找到更好的地方前

until we find a better place.

把它们都放在我的阁楼上吧

My dad's in Syracuse until Sunday.

我爸爸周日前都在锡拉库扎市

Okay. That's a good idea.

行 这是个好主意

What is this?

这是什么

Oh, my God, I think that's supposed to be Mrs. Dilaurentis.

我的天 我想这是迪劳伦提斯太太

How can you tell?

你怎么知道

I mean that's her house.

这是她的房子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489477.html