《美少女的谎言》第5季第6集 第5期:愚蠢的考试(在线收听

Where have you been?

你去哪儿了

I got your S.O.S. when I was at the store.

收到你的求救信号时我在商店里

What's going on? What's wrong?

出什么事了 怎么了

What did you say to Alison?

你跟艾莉森说什么了

What?

怎么了

She just left me a message, pissed.

她刚刚给我留言了 她很生气

What did you say to her?

你跟她说什么了

Were you trying to catch her in a lie?

你想当面戳穿她的谎言吗

I don't need to catch her, okay?

我根本不必当面戳穿

I'm way ahead of her.

她的谎言我心里清楚得很

Besides who cares if alison's pissed?

而且谁在乎艾莉森生不生气

You're trying to dump her anyway, right?

反正你打算摆脱她 不是吗

I don't need you to do that for me.

我不需要你来帮我这么做

What is that?

那是什么

It's a beer.

啤酒啊

What are we celebrating?

我们要庆祝什么

My freedom.

我自由了

I walked out of that stupid test.

我退出了那个愚蠢的考试

Caleb, why would you do that?

凯勒 你为什么这么做

Because algebra and civics,

因为代数和公民教育

they don't mean a damn thing in the real world, Hanna.

这种东西在现实世界里毫无意义 汉娜

Wow. You are making some really great life choices right now.

你现在所做的人生选择可真明智啊

Yeah, well, it's called a decision.

没错 这就叫决定

You're just mad 'cause I can make them, you can't.

你生气只是因为我可以下定决心 你却不能

How's this for a decision?

那我也来做个决定吧

You need to leave now.

你马上给我离开

I have a dinner to go to.

我还要出去吃晚饭

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489520.html