《美少女的谎言》第5季第7集 第14期:根汁汽水(在线收听

I'll never get back in that room.

我再也不能进那间病房了

Did they fire you?

他们把你炒了吗

No, I didn't kill her.

不 我又没杀她

I just gave her a frigging root beer.

我只是给了她一罐该死的根汁汽水

How was I supposed to know she needed sugar-free?

我怎么知道她需要喝无糖的

What's the name of the stables?

马厩上写的是什么名字

I don't know, but we can figure that out.

不知道 但是我们会弄明白的

How many stables are near Lewisburg?

路易斯堡附近有多少间马厩

Aria, it's called "Horse Country" for a reason.

艾瑞亚 那之所以叫赛马庄园是有原因的

I got to go.

我得挂了

I completely forgot.

我彻底忘记了

Where were you?

你刚去哪了

I went through a lot of trouble to change that appointment time

我费劲功夫更改了预约时间

and then you just blew it off.

结果你却搞砸了

What is wrong with you?

你到底怎么回事

I'm sorry.

对不起

- I-- I just have a lot on my mind. - Really?

-我 我只是心里有很多事 -真的吗

Or is this some form of passive resistance?

或者这是某种形式的消极抵抗

What? I don't even know--

什么 我都不知道

Because if something has changed since I first told you,

因为从我第一次告诉你 如果有什么改变了

if you don't want me to get married again,

如果你不想我再婚

I need you to be open about it, instead of acting out.

我要你开诚布公地告诉我 而不是宣泄情绪

No, that's not it at all.

不 事情完全不是这样的

Mom, I'm really happy for you. I just--

妈 我真是为你感到高兴 我只是

I don't know, honestly, I just forgot.

我不知道 说实话 我只是忘记了

Okay, I will try and change the time.

好 我会尽量改时

- But if you miss it-- - I won't.

-但如果你错过 -我不会的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489548.html