《美少女的谎言》第5季第8集 第9期:不辜负美食(在线收听

"Hey, Caleb. Hey Hanna"

你好 凯勒 你好 汉娜

"How was your day?"

今天过得怎么样

"My day was fine. How was yours?"

我过得很好 你呢

My day sucked, actually.

我今天糟透了

What happened?

发生了什么事

Could we just watch this?

能安静地看会儿电视吗

I'm not in the greatest mood.

我现在心情不好

Does that mood have to do with this party

你的心情和我们今晚不参加的派对

that we're not going to tonight?

有关系吗

I wouldn't go to that party if you paid me.

就算你给我钱 我也不去那个派对

And that's because?

为什么

Because I'm just not feeling it.

因为我不想去

I have never seen you turn down

我从没见过你

free food and a chance to dress up.

拒绝免费的美食和盛装打扮的机会

Last year for Cinco de Mayo

去年五月五日

we drove 10 miles out of town to a gas station

我们开车到城外十英里的一个加油站

just for the free burrito and a mini sombrero.

就为了免费的墨西哥卷饼和迷你墨西哥帽

Why are you acting so weird about this?

为什么这次你表现得那么奇怪

What's weird is going to a party

三分之一的婚姻都将以离婚告终

and listening to toasts about eternal love

我们为什么还要去参加这个

when one in three marriages end in divorce.

为了所谓永恒的爱而举行的婚礼呢

And what are you placing your bets on this one?

你认为这场婚姻也会以离婚收场吗

Hanna, does this have anything to do

汉娜 埃拉要嫁的那个人

with the guy that Ella's marrying?

和这件事有关系吗

He's just gross.

他太恶心了

Okay, can you please be a little bit more specific?

你能说得更具体一点吗

He's a sleaze.

他是俗人一个

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489567.html