《美少女的谎言》第5季第8集 第17期:订婚取消(在线收听

Sorry, I thought everyone would be at the party by now.

抱歉 我还以为大家都在参加派对呢

Do you need me to...

你需要我...

No, no, come in. It's your house.

不不 进来 这是你的房子

You were nice enough to let us use it while you were gone.

你不在的时候让我们住是你大方

How was the conference?

会议怎么样

It was fine.

还行

Why aren't you at the party?

你怎么不去参加派对

It was canceled.

派对取消了

'Cause, you know, it seems kind of silly

因为 订婚都取消了

to have an engagement party

还举办订婚派对

when you're no longer engaged.

好像有点傻

Do you want to talk about it?

你想跟我聊聊吗

Not really.

不想

But Aria can fill you in on everything,

但是艾瑞亚可以告诉你是怎么回事

hopefully, after I've checked into a motel.

希望是等我去旅馆住下之后

I don't know why I took all this out

我不知道为什么把东西都拿出来

because I'm never going to get it back in.

明明拿出来就再也放不进去了

You'll do it.

你可以的

You were always really good at that...

你一直都很擅长...

figuring out how to make a small space work.

想办法处理好各种小事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489574.html