《美少女的谎言》第五季第9集 第15期:第五大道(在线收听

Where are they going?

他们要去哪

What do we do now?

我们现在做什么

We do nothing.

什么也不做

Mona, we have to find out where they're going.

梦娜 我们得知道他们要去哪

We have to follow them.

我们得跟着他们

Do something!

行动啊

No need to follow.

不必跟上去

I just got access to Tanner's phone.

我刚刚连上了坦纳的手机

170 to Control.

控制中心 这里是一百七十号

Transporting witness to 5th Street house

现在将证人从第五大道

for possible identification.

送往目的地

Take off your seatbelt, Hanna.

解开安全带 汉娜

We're not here to follow her.

我们不是来跟踪她的

We're here to follow him.

我们是来跟踪他的

What did you say to her?

你跟她说了什么

That her actions have consequences.

告诉她 她的一举一动都要承担后果

What about yours?

那你的呢

Were you even listening when I asked you not to talk to her?

我让你不要跟她说话的时候你在不在听

Yes, I was.

我在听

And you sought her out anyway?

但你还是专程去找她了

I... I didn't...

我 我没有

- Here, let me just-- - No, I got it.

-这里 让我 -不 我来弄就好

Okay.

好吧

I didn't seek her out.

我没有专程去找她

I saw her, I made a split decision

我看见她 踌躇了一下

and I walked over.

就走过去了

Right in the middle of town.

碰巧在镇中心

Right in front of her dad.

碰巧在她爸爸面前

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msndhy/489732.html